My Way Diabetes aims to provide a high level of service to users across Greater Manchester, but occasionally we do not get it right.
We welcome and value all feedback as this helps us to make improvements so that we can deliver the best service possible to all users of My Way Diabetes.
We would like the opportunity to resolve anything you may be concerned about and we aim to ensure that:
- It is easy to contact us – you can either message us directly through the contact form
- Any complaint we receive will acknowledge within 2 working days and respond to within 7 working days
- We will keep you up to date with the progress of your complaint
- We will listen to all feedback and use this to help us improve the service we provide
- We communicate to you about any changes to our service provision as a result of your complaint
How can I make a complaint?
- You can message us directly through the contact form on the My Way Diabetes website
What happens next?
We will provide a response to your complaint within 7 working days of receiving the complaint.
If we need further time to investigate or resolve the issue raised, we will update you on progress and discuss a further response time.
What if I am still unhappy?
If you are unhappy with the response you receive then please let us know as soon as possible. We will then escalate your complaint to a more senior member of staff, who will carry out a review and let you know the outcome within 10 working days of receipt.